Tuesday 9 February 2010

Slacking

OK sorry folks have been a bit slack with the old blogging of late.

Had a busy weekend of rugby rugby and more rugby. Which of course all the right teams won :). Made it another week without smoking now 3 in a row.

Oh and on the smoking note saw an interesting article on how 3rd hand smoke can give you cancer. That's right people 3rd hand smoke.

The new official government line is don't even make eye contact with any one who smokes or you will contract cancer!!!

I will work on a proper blog over the next few days when i have the time.

Not sure what subject to cover this week so any suggestions would be good.

I do have a list of things i wanted to cover but unsurprisingly I have forgotten what they are I have also forgotten where I saved the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment